Tax help for expats? Turn to us for assistance.

Top-rated expat tax help.

Of all the complexities inherent in the U.S. tax system, few are more daunting than the filing requirements for foreign nationals. The best way for foreign nationals to optimize their U.S. tax filing and ensure that they are meeting their tax obligation is to work with an experienced international tax firm, such as US-based based Fair Winds Tax and Financial, LLC.

Here at Fair Winds Tax and Financial, LLC, we’ll take care of everything.

Easily share your documents with us through our secure online portal, schedule appointments online, and rest assured we can handle your taxes accurately, on time, and without stress.

Expat tax obligations are a whole different world.

U.S. tax laws are constantly changing and developing, and this furthers frustrates foreign nationals who are attempting to comply with the law. Far too often these individuals end up overpaying or paying taxes for which they have no liability. As international tax specialists, it is our job to be current on the tax laws as they apply to our clients and to make sure that they fully understand those laws and their obligations.

Fair Winds Tax and Financial, LLC is dedicated to optimizing the amount that our foreign national clients submit while adhering to U.S. tax laws, preparing their Form 1040NR, dual-status or Form 1040 and any required state tax filings. We also take the time to look back at their previous payment history to ensure that they have neither overpaid nor underpaid in the past and help them to resolve and recover if either type of error has previously been made.

Fair Winds Tax and Financial, LLC

Get tax results that deliver

Here is what we can do for you...

Free Consultation

We offer a free consultation to get to know you and your personal situation.

Tax Preparation and Planning

Our tax preparation services are top of the line with over 15 years of experience in expat taxes.

Competitive Pricing

We offer simple, transparent pricing so you understand exactly what you are signing up for.

Simple and Secure Communication

The complete end to end preparation of your taxes are simple, straightforward and secure.

Frequently Asked Questions

There are always exceptional circumstances here but the answer is most likely yes. If you are an American citizen still and you earn over $12,000 a year, you need to submit a federal tax return.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t make a difference. If the total funds converted are over $12,000, the IRS will eagerly await that tax return!

FEIE is the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion, and it’s the largest tax advantage available to you as an expat. Get in touch with us to learn more.

We are here for first-timers as well as for those who have been filing taxes as expats for years. Give us a call to learn more about our services.

Get in Touch with Fair Winds Tax and Financial, LLC

You can count on us for professional, timely and reliable tax and accounting services. If you’re ready to get started, just fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.

I confirm this is a service inquiry and not an advertising message or solicitation. By clicking “Submit”, I acknowledge and agree to the creation of an account and to the and .
I consent to receive SMS messages